About SERVPRO of Talladega, Clay & Randolph Counties
SERVPRO of Talladega, Clay & Randolph Counties understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our team at SERVPRO of Talladega, Clay & Randolph Counties have been helping to make it "Like it never even happened" under the ownership of Jason and Katie since 2005. Jason began his career with SERVPRO in 2000 and bought his first license in 2005 followed by his second in 2008. Jason holds his state license in Home Building, HVAC and General Contracting for the great State of Alabama. Our customers can rest assured knowing that SERVPRO of Talladega, Clay & Randolph Counties are locally owned and operated by owners and managers that truly care about the community. Our team live and work in the areas we serve so we strive to make our communities better through giving back. We value service, honesty, and mutual respect and strive to live these values each day through our work.
With our industry-leading equipment and effective real-time solutions for property recovery, our team can help homeowners and business owners save money and time. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." We are dedicated to helping our customers through some of the most difficult times they may face. When your life gets thrown off track by a water or fire damage, we know how stressful the situation can be. We take our job very seriously and realize it's not just about the clean up but the entire process and helping you every step of the way. We provide 24/7 service and the fastest response times in the area. We guarantee that:
1) You will receive a call back within 1 hour of calling our office to report the loss.
2) Within four hours a crew member will be on site.
3)We will Contact the Insurance Carrier or property manger within 8 hours to report on the condition of the loss.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Talladega, Clay & Randolph Counties.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- JTC - Journeyman Textile Cleaner
- JWR - Journeyman Water Restorer
- MSR - Master Fire & Smoke Restorer
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Greater Coosa Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Talladega and Lincoln Area Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC
- Moody Area Chamber of Commerce
- Sylacauga Chamber of Commerce
- ALABAMA SERVPRO FRANCHISE OF THE YEAR