Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
What is mold you may ask yourself? First, it's important to know that mold is everywhere, indoors and outdoors. Mold belongs to a group of organisms called fungi. The body of molds is made of tiny filaments. Mold reproduces by means of tiny spores that float in the air due to their small size and weight. When a home suffers a water damage event, it's important to call in the professionals at SERVPRO of Talladega, Clay & Randolph Counties to mitigate the loss. If however, that's not possible, mold can spread throughout a home or business in 48-72 hours. If you suspect you may have an issue with mold, it's important call the trained professionals. Call SERVPRO of Talladega, Clay & Randolph Counties at 256-378-1319 to inspect, assess and remediate your property!
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (256) 378-1319
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Talladega, Clay & Randolph Counties?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (256) 378-1319
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Talladega, Clay & Randolph Counties is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Sylacauga community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2020 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: